


You make your cross check into a Monster Cross mountain bike, and you finally finish that bike rack you have been trying to build for a good long while. I also spent a good while getting my Yamaha ready to sell. I don't know that I want to sell it as it is an awesome bike. But I would really like a lower credit card balance. With all of the mods I did to the Honda it shouldn't be that bad off road anyhow this year.
So what are my plans for this summer:
May 11, Spring Ahead 40 (road tour)
May 17, 12 Hours of Addison Oaks (solo???)
June 12, Lumberjack 100 crewing for Dan and Brent
June 18-22, Ride with Zigman from Advrider, on a Dual sport adventure.
July 9, Turn 30 years old and drink some beer
July 14, Celebrate my 30th birthday with friends and family at my brothers place in Kzoo
July 26, go see the frickin Police with Elvis Costello.... WHOOO HOOO (Thank you sweety for my sweet birthday present)
August 17, 12 Hours of Pando with Dave Schnurstein (my bro inlaw)
September 5, ODRAM (one day ride across Michigan)
October 4-5, Tour of the White Pine Trails
Plus several rides up north on the motorcycle, and a ton of moutain biking around the Detroit metro region.
Man I better start riding my bike these are some long rides. Well I plan on starting to commute to work and that is almost 50 miles round trip so a few days of that a week and I should be good to go in no time.
later,
Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment