Alright then, so today was the easiest day of overtime ever. I got to hang out at the MMBA expo up in Davisburg Michigan and get paid to talk to people about the cool mountain bikes. This was an alright time. Lots of people just hanging out looking at cool bikes and a few even going over to get some awards. I was stuck in the ACF booth most of the time so I didn't get much of a chance to go see people speak.
There were some really good deals on stuff, but I restrained myself from shelling out the cash for parts that I don't really need. All I am craving at the moment is some big ol meats for the Surly Cross check.

After that I finally got the chance to install the new fork spring for the motorcycle. Not hard to do at all. I question the weight of the suggested fork oil but hey I'll give er a try and if'n it aint workin' I's just changer on out again. That part was super easy. Some pics of that if it will work this time...???

And now for project "Put a bike rack on the motorcycle MK II" This time IT WILL WORK. Well actually it worked last time, but it was a little on the long side.


Oh yeah, week 1 of diet 1.5 lbs. Kinda question that with water weight and all but hey. Didn't do too bad, rode 4 days and used the flex bands for several more.
Woohooo...
Til, next time.
Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment