Monday, February 18, 2008

Riding outside



Okay so I said screw the trainer and threw the old Planet Bike fenders back on the Cross Check this morning and braved the cold. I forgot how wonderful it was to ride in some water without being covered by mud and water. I mean you can just ride right through the water and not even get wet. This I am sure is an amazing discovery. I am gonna be frickin rich...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Got a Chem test tomarrow and I can't say as I really understand what it is I am studying, which is about par for this course...(golf joke, and I don't even play golf).

After almost a year of love and many great rides (actually not that many), the Gary Fisher Hi Fi should be meeting its new owner tomarrow.




For me well lets just say this...



Surly Cross Check+ Bontrager Jones 29 x 1.8+ Cross top levers= loads of fun and a do everything bike.

Listening to the Constantines, and Flaming lips... Yoshimi battles the pink robots.

Diet... not to bad, didn't drop any weight this week, but I am not trying very hard. Just trying to eat better and ride my bike more. Hopefully get to go swimming tonight with Laura.

Til next time,

Brian

1 comment:

Dan Frayer said...

Those fenders are ugly and sexxy at the same time. Is that even possible?

Way to man up through the elements

love dan
www.danfrayer.blogspot.com