Someone once said to me, "Do you have a blog?" I said no and she was surprised. I said "What would I have to talk about on a blog...?"
Well I guess I will find out what I have to find out.
I know some people talk about racing bikes, training, classes, and other life events... so hey why not.
I guess my big revelation for today... I am going to start eating better, riding my bike more and lose some damn weight. Today on the scale... 269lbs. I want to lose 20 lbs by May. Should be doable. Better yet I just want to be in better shape.
So today for lunch, chili and pita/ hummous. NO MORE FRICKIN POP!!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Linked!
When you are in the "new Post" screen there will be a tool bar with lots of junk about font, margins etc. There is a little button to add picture, click it, select browse and find the pic you want from your computer. You can also add a great big one at the top by selecting template, edit the header and spank, you got yourself something sweet.
df
Post a Comment